The classic couch competitive gameplay of games like "Bomberman" brought into the modern era. Place bombs, get out of the way, destroy your friends, collect powerups, 'splode your way to victory in a variety of game modes adapted for smooth multiplayer with virtually unlimited local players!
Released on March 21st, 2017, Splody is available in the Steam Store. Buy it today, or follow and add Splody to your wishlist to get notified when it is next on sale.
Initial release is for Windows only, though you can sign up to our mailing list below to get in to the Linux/OSX beta, be notified when it is available on other platforms, or receive general updates on Splody and our future projects.
- Online multiplayer
- Host your own custom online game, or just jump in to a public game to quickly get into the action
- As many local players as you can connect controllers for (4-20 recommended)
- Play against bots to practice or fill in a game
- Level editor, share custom levels
- Music by The Hamster Alliance
- Various game modes and settings including:
- Traditional "Last Man Standing"
- "Capture the Dino" - Fight over control for a mount in this game mode which keeps all players respawning and in the action until the end of the match
- Free for all or teams
- Special levels with different behaviors
- With post-mortem "orbital bombers," players can affect the game after they are defeated, so no one gets bored between matches
- Cross-platform multiplayer with a Mac & Linux port planned post-launch